The Ladysmith Community Marina is the first marina on your port side as you enter Ladysmith Harbour.
Visitor Moorage is $1.70 per foot overall per night ~ power is $7.50 per 30-amp outlet per night
- effective April 2022 to March 2023
- Reservations are Preferred – It’s always best to let us know you’re coming, particularly with a large boat.
View to docks from the harbour
For those anchoring elsewhere or coming from across the bay, please do not dock yourself without calling ahead (250-245-1146, press 2) to ensure that we have room for a short stay if your vessel is larger than 10 feet. If space is available, up to two hours is free, 2 to 4 hours is by donation, over 4 hours is at the current rate per foot. Kindly check in at the Marina Office upon arrival and prior to departure.
We provide a Dinghy Dock, located on the north side of the LMS Welcome Centre, down the SE channel between docks A and B, for vessels 10 feet and under.
- Cancellations can be made until the day of arrival at which time the first day is not refundable.
- We are boaters ourselves and understand that conditions may prevent arrival or communication.
- No-shows will be charged one night’s moorage at the current rate per foot.
- You must contact the Marina at 250-245-1146 (press 2) for cancellations and refunds.
Please hail us on VHF 66A when you reach the breakwater to receive docking instructions.
Upon your Approach