The Ladysmith Community Marina is the first marina on your port side as you enter Ladysmith Harbour.
View to docks from the harbour
For those anchoring elsewhere or coming from across the bay, please do not dock yourself without calling ahead (250-245-1146 ext 2) to ensure that we have room for a short stay if your vessel is larger than 10 feet. If space is available, up to two hours is free, over 2 hours is by donation, over 4 hours is at the current rate per foot. Kindly check in at the Marina Office upon arrival and prior to departure.
We provide a Dinghy Dock, located on the north side of the LMS Welcome Centre, down the SE channel between docks A and B for vessels under 10 feet.
2020 Moorage Rates
- $1.50 per foot OVERALL (over the water) for the first night
- $1.25 per foot each consecutive night in the same visit
Reservations are Preferred – It’s always best to let us know you’re coming, particularly with a large boat.
- Cancellations can be made until the day of arrival at which time the first day will not be refundable.
- We are boaters ourselves and understand that conditions may prevent arrival or communication.
- No-shows will be charged one night’s moorage at the current rate per foot.
- You must contact the Marina at 250-245-1146 extension 2 for cancellations and refunds.
Please hail us on VHF 66A when you reach the breakwater to receive docking instructions.