Amenities for Boaters and Visitors
Come and enjoy our 3,000 square foot floating Welcome Centre, located midway along the main Visitor Dock.
This beautiful facility was completed in 2012, and includes amenities important to marine visitors such as the Marina Office/registration desk, washrooms, showers, laundry, fireside lounge with a large TV screen, Oyster Bay Café (seasonal), a Social Dock for hosting group functions like boater rendezvous or small office parties, and free WiFi.
At the LMS Welcome Centre, we:
- Welcome the community to the waterfront.
- Promote and preserve harbour heritage.
- Develop marina infrastructure to attract large-scale marine tourism to the coastal region.
- Advance the profile of eastern Vancouver Island and the Southern Gulf Islands as a destination of choice for visiting recreational boaters.
- Help to improve the environmental health of the harbour by providing a public marine sewage pump out.
- Commit to environmental responsibility; re-certified in November 2018 as a “3 anchor” marina by Clean Marine BC.
After a wonderful 2023 Summer Season, we are busy preparing for 2024!
Even in the Winter Season, you can still get involved. Become a member, or join our team of volunteers.
At the end of the year, we host our AGM. To attend and vote for new Board of Directors, you must be a member in good standing. So drop into the Welcome Centre to pick up a form and pay your dues.
Keep In Touch
Sign up for our Email News
It's a double opt-in list so you'll need to confirm.